On Saturday, April 27, from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in Jackson’s Detert Park, Foothill Conservancy will have a booth at the Earth Day Amador event. It’s a free rain-or-shine event with food, live music, prizes, children’s activities, numerous vendors, and presentations you won’t want to miss.
The schedule for presentations and panels is below:
- 11:00-11:15 Welcome & Opening remarks
- 11:20-12:00 EV & Hybrid cars for today and tomorrow
- 12:10-12:40 Soil farming
- 12:50-1:20 Amador forests
- 1:30-2:00 Sustainable wine growing
- 2:10-2:40 Saving energy in our homes & business
- 2:50-3:20 Recycling-we can do better
- 3:30-4:00 Global warming
Bring blankets or chairs to relax on the grass and enjoy the music. Please bring cash or checks as not all vendors accept debit/credit cards.
For more information call 209-256-4836 or email Amador Earth Day. You can also find updated information on Facebook by searching for Earth Day Amador.
If you’d like to help at our table, please contact Carolyn in our office at 209-223-3508 or by sending her an e-mail